Contact trip coordinator Max Madole for more information.
The chapter sponsors two or three overnight trips and several day trips each year. Past trips have taken our members to popular fly fishing destinations such as the exclusive AuSable Club in Lake Placid, NY and The West Branch Angler Resort in Hancock, NY. Day trips include the Farmington and Housatonic rivers in Western Connecticut and the Beaverkill and Delaware rivers in central New York.
Because the overnight trips have become so popular (most sell out in just a few weeks) the following trip policy was put in place several years ago.
- Overnight trips are limited to TU members.
- The only thing that holds your reservation is payment in full.
- Room assignments will be made by the Trip Coordinator. The coordinator will handle special requests on a best efforts basis.
- The Chapter will NOT issue a refund if a member can't make a trip. While we will do our best to help a member find a replacement, ultimately it is the member's responsibility to find a suitable replacement.
Listed below are the 2017 trips. Over-night Trips sign-ups begin February 1, 2017. CLICK HERE TO SIGN_UP .
- The Little "J"/ The Inn at Edgewater Acres - Thursday, April 20, 2017 - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Three nights, two days. $225.00 per person, double occupancy. Incudes a hearty breakfast. CLICK HERE for more information about The Inn at Edgewater Acres
- The AuSable and Saranac Rivers/The Summit Hotel, Lake Placid, NY - Thursday, May 11, 2017 - Sunday, May 14, 2014
Three nights, two days. $175.00 per person, double occupancy. Breakfast not included. CLICK HERE for more information about Lake Placid.